Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year, Who Dis?

2018 was pretty fantastic. I was fortunate enough to spend almost all of it with some of the kindest, funniest, hardworking, and genuinely caring people. Showboat peeps, love and miss ya! I was also fortunate enough to live with two of the best humans I’ve ever known. To them I say, A Merry CherryBerry to us all!

I am now sitting in my cabin on the Norwegian Dawn, just starting a six month contract as a Singer/Dancer at sea. I get to work with some pretty stellar humans and have been given the opportunity to grow as a performer, thanks to the challenging material and incredible guidance from my directors. 

There are terrible things happening all over the world, and I can’t pretend that everything is peaches. However, I can say that in this current moment, I’m pretty damn happy. Moving forward into a new year, I’m going to challenge myself to truly examine all aspects of my life and how I play a part in the lives of others. We all cast ripples from ourselves with each action we take, each thought we think, and every word we utter aloud. I’m going to try my best to make sure that my ripples help others move forward, rather than causing them to falter or sink. Light is love, and love is king (and queen), beauties. Be well today and every day! 💙 

-Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment