Monday, December 3, 2018

A Gathering of Angels Appeared Above My Head

Hello, beauties!  I hope this finds you in good spirits and having a great start to your week.

Today was the office run of the last show my cast learned!  It went really well and we moved on to a run of the show we learned last week.  After all of that fun, we started reviewing everything we have learned in our six weeks of rehearsals. It was a physically demanding day, but it was good to check in and know that I have everything that I’ve been taught tucked neatly away in my brain.  Tomorrow we will run and clean everything we didn’t do today, one production show and two bumpers, which are shorter shows or stand-alone numbers.

On Wednesday we board the plane to San Juan to meet our new home for the next six months!  I’m so incredibly excited to get onboard and see what life at sea is like with a new company.  I was fortunate enough to work for another cruise line, Holland America Line, for many years, so I’m used to things being a certain way.  However, it’s nice to mix things up and try new things, such as working with a new company!

I’m sure that I’ll have much more of an update once I’m onboard and putting all of our shows up.  For now, just know that I’m feeling incredibly grateful for this experience!  I pray that you are surrounded by love and light! Be well, beauties!

Joey


Here we are!  The Norwegian Dawn Cast 8.0






No comments:

Post a Comment