Sunday, July 1, 2012

Apparently It's a Thoughtful Sunday

Apparently, I have a lot to say today.  While these thoughts are present, I'm just going to run with them.


Ways to Win My Heart

- Listen.  I have come to realize how few people there are who actually care about what others have to say.  I don’t open up too easily, so if I feel like you care about what I have to say and give me time to form my unorganized thoughts, you're in.

- Make me laugh, but also be able to make yourself laugh.

- Physical affection.  I love simple displays of love; holding hands, holding the small of my back, gentle touches to the face, loving gazes.

- Don’t put me on a pedestal.  Joke with me, make fun of me; remember I love to laugh and that includes laughing at myself.  I don’t like the feeling of trying to live up to other peoples’ expectations of myself.  I want to feel comfortable around you.

- Teach me something new.  Make me think in a new way.

- Be patient.  There is no need to get angry over unnecessary things.

-  Have goals in life.  Dream for the impossible.

I guess overall I like to be with people who are up for anything and like trying new things such as long walks (yep, I said it), cooking, random question games, working out, traveling to cities, hiking, visiting art museums, people watching, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment